Friday, February 5, 2010

The Zuckuss 4-lom confusion answered?



You will know when it is time to turn the page when you hear R2 D2 beep like this... After posting my Zuckuss sketch yesterday, My friend Jay Dewitt sent my this photo from the Star Wars ABC read along book and vinyl record, I'm jealous, I have this on cassette somewhere but lost the book. Anyway as you can see the book also refers to 4-Lom as Zuckuss. So I had to settle this once and for all and googled it. Here's what I found out: Initially, the bug-eyed alien was named 4-LOM by Kenner; and the droid was named Zuckuss. Later on, Lucasarts decided that droids had names with cyphers and letters, and organics had not. Thus, Zuckuss is the alien. He is shorter than 4-LOM and wears a brown robe with various gas tubes attached to his mask." Still not sure who "ZuckASS" is (see Feb 2nd post below)

No comments:

Post a Comment