Monday, September 6, 2010

Retrofits: Intro


Rather than picking another pop culture theme to draw inspiration from I figured I would put the fan art sketches on hold for the month of September. Instead I'm going to try and kill two birds with one stone and hopefully cover a little more ground on my creator owed comic book project, Retrofits.

I realize that these characters may not garner as much attention as say, Star Wars, He-Man or more popular comic book heroes published by Marvel or DC. I promise I will return to more fan art stuff soon. However if you all could hang in there for a while I would like to introduce you to Retrofits!

Retrofits follows the adventures of five teenage pop sensations from the 70's who mysteriously vanished at the height of super stardom. Flash forward thirty-five years... They have returned, their body's genetically altered, they now possess super human abilities. With no comprehension of where they've been or the strange powers they now possess these five teens must face a world they've never known and forces they've never imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment