Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Miscrits: Steamguin


When I'm not doing fan art sketches, working on comics, or doing freelance illustration and design I work as a game design artist for Broken Bulb Studios. We just lunched a brand new Facebook title: "Miscrits" We've been working on this project for a while and I'm so exited the the game is finally out and I can share some of the work I've been doing.

I've been fortunate enough to have created tons of cool art for Miscrits, everything from world design, background paintings, avatars, props, advertising promotion etc., but one of the coolest things I had an opportunity to do was the Miscrits creature designs. So I thought I would share some of these designs with you.

I am only one of the artist on this project and my fellow Miscriteers have created some truly awesome and inspiring Miscrit designs themselves. If you like what you see here you should check out some of their hard work and play a really fun Facebook game by visiting this link http://apps.facebook.com/miscrits (You do need a Facebook account to play)

Here's a little guy I designed named Steamguin. Early on when designing the Miscrits we would create both front and back views of the character. There are only a handful Miscrits that have this back view and it never made it into the game. so for what it's worth here is a rear look at Steamguin and his hindquarters...

No comments:

Post a Comment